What We Treat
We are specialists in non-surgical treatments for Lumbar Disc Herniation.
Spinal decompression has been proven to correct the problems listed here by repairing the disc. A herniated disc is a common injury that can affect any part of the spine, but most commonly in the neck and low back. A herniated disc can cause severe pain and other problems in the arms or legs. Spinal decompression is the only treatment that can un-bulge and un-herniate discs, and gives the only option other than surgery or steroid injections.
We’ve Been Treating Lumbar Disc Herniation for 11 Years
What is Lumbar Disc Herniation, and How do We Treat it?
SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE A LUMBAR DISC HERNIATION:
- PAIN THAT IS USUALLY ONE SIDED
- PAIN THAT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO PHYSICAL THERAPY OR CHIROPRACTIC
- PAIN THAT GETS WORSE WITH ACTIVITY
- PAIN THAT TRAVELS DOWN INTO THE LEG OR FEET
- WEAKNESS, NUMBNESS OR TINGLING INTO THE FEET